Last Updated on February 6, 2023
Holistic Alpha may offer you an opportunity to become an independent Holistic Alpha Affiliate (“Affiliate”), wherein you have the opportunity to earn additional money for Holistic Alpha products, services and accounts that you sell. Holistic Alpha reserves the sole and exclusive right to determine the amount of remuneration each Affiliate will receive in exchange for the Affiliate’s efforts. Affiliate commission is further discussed herein. See also Holistic Alpha Terms and Conditions, which apply to you in your role as Affiliate, unless otherwise expressly provided for.
This Affiliate Agreement (“Agreement”) governs Your application for, and any subsequent participation in, Holistic Alpha’s Affiliate program. By clicking “I Accept the Terms and Conditions” and submit, You thereby accept the terms of this Agreement, You indicate that You have read and understood this Agreement, and agree that You are bound by its terms.
SECTION 1 - PARTIES
All references to “Holistic Alpha” herein means and refers to Mathis Marketing LLC, doing business as Holistic Alpha. All references to “You” and “Your” mean and refer to the person or entity who has executed this Agreement. Holistic Alpha and You are each referred to herein as a “Party,” and collectively as the “Parties.” You agree to notify us in writing if the legal name of your business or account ownership changes within twenty-four (24) hours of such change and You certify that all such information is truthful and accurate. Notice of such changes should be sent to [email protected].
SECTION 2 - APPLICATION
You agree to provide all information requested by Holistic Alpha in connection with Your Affiliate application and/or Your continued participation as a Holistic Alpha Affiliate, and You affirm that all information that You provide is truthful, accurate, and complete (without material omission). You understand and agree that Holistic Alpha retains sole and exclusive discretion to determine whether You qualify for participation in Holistic Alpha’s Affiliate program. Not everyone who applies for Holistic Alpha’s Affiliate program will qualify to participate.
SECTION 3 - CONSENT TO BE CONTACTED
You expressly consent to be contacted at the email address and the phone number You provide in Your application about Your application and the Affiliate program, including through automated dialing systems, texts and artificial or pre-recorded messages, whether by Holistic Alpha or a third-party on behalf of Holistic Alpha. This consent is a material condition of this Agreement and may not be revoked except in writing by both Parties. You understand and agree that the foregoing method is the only reasonable method of opting out. You further agree that any other method of opting-out is not a reasonable means of opting out.
SECTION 4 - COMPENSATION
If Your application to become an Affiliate is approved by Holistic Alpha, You will receive a unique Affiliate ID. The Affiliate ID will be incorporated within each URL which You will use to advertise Holistic Alpha. You will have the opportunity to receive a commission for each sale (“Sale”) that is registered using Your Affiliate ID.
In the event that a prospect (“Prospect”) has multiple Affiliate cookies (“Cookies”), the most recently-acquired Cookie will determine which Affiliate is credited with a Sale. However, once a Sale has been associated with an Affiliate ID, that Sale cannot be attributed to another Affiliate ID for at least six (6) months from the date of the Sale. Holistic Alpha shall have the sole and exclusive authority to deny and/or revoke a commission or commissions based on affiliate-hopping or other action that creates multiple commissions for one true transaction, which shall be determined at the sole discretion of Holistic Alpha.
Provided that the Sold Products (as defined below) remain in good status within forty-five (45) days from the Sale, You will be paid a commission for each Sold Product that generates a payment to Holistic Alpha in a month (“Commission”). Except as otherwise provided herein, Commission payments will be paid on the 1st and 15th of each month following Holistic Alpha’s receipt of payment for a Sold Product, subject to the other terms of this Agreement. In the event the 1st or 15th of each month falls on a holiday, Commission payments will be paid on the business day preceding the holiday. All Commission payments are based on the amount of fees received by Holistic Alpha, less sales taxes.
The amount of Commissions for promoting Holistic Alpha are as follows:
(a) Silver Affiliate: 30% Commission on Product Sales*
(b) Gold Affiliate: 40% Commission on Product Sales plus 10% Commission on Product Sales by Referred Affiliates*
*Initial approval into the Holistic Alpha Affiliate Program grants you access to promote Holistic Alpha products. As a Silver Affiliate, You will receive a 30% Commission on sales linked to your Affiliate ID. “Gold Affiliate” status is only for those affiliates of Holistic Alpha who have been preselected by Holistic Alpha, have actively promoted Holistic Alpha, and opted in as a Gold Affiliate. The determination of whether an affiliate has met the requirements to be a “Gold Affiliate” is at the sole and exclusive discretion of Holistic Alpha.
All Commissions are paid in U.S. Dollars (USD) or otherwise in currencies offered by the payment provider. Some payment methods may incur processing fees that may be deducted from Your Commissions. Your combined Commissions must equal or exceed Fifty and 00/100 Dollars ($50.00) (USD) before You receive a payment from Holistic Alpha. If Your combined Commissions in a 120-day period do not exceed $50.00 (USD) Your Commissions will not be paid and will be forfeited by You to Holistic Alpha without any further action being required.
Once a Commission of $50 (USD) or more is earned, You are required to register with our third-party payment provider to receive payment of Commissions. This means You are authorizing third party companies to contact You. Before You can be paid any Commissions, You must provide Holistic Alpha a completed W-8 or W-9 tax form, as instructed by Holistic Alpha, as well as any supporting documentation requested by Holistic Alpha or its third-party payment provider. You will be deemed to have permanently waived and forfeited all rights to Commissions that were earned more than 120 days before submitting a completed W-8 or W-9 tax form or any ancillary supporting documentation that is requested to confirm the information on your tax form. If You are not a resident of the United States, Holistic Alpha may withhold tax (including without limitation VAT) where required by applicable law. You are solely responsible for complying with all tax laws in Your respective jurisdiction(s) including, but not limited to, the payment of all required taxes, and filing of all returns and other required documents with, the applicable governing body(ies).
Affiliates will not be paid any Commissions for payments made on Affiliate’s own user account(s). Affiliates are not permitted to purchase a Holistic Alpha account under the name of another person or entity, under a fictitious name, or under any name merely for the purpose of obtaining Commissions or any other compensation. Affiliates may not pay for another person’s or entity’s product purchase. Affiliates are not permitted to offer cash rebates or other monetary incentives to obtain Sales. Furthermore, You are not permitted to have more than one (1) Holistic Alpha Affiliate account (including all such business entities of Yours, subsidiaries, or other affiliated businesses of Yours). If You are found to have more than one (1) Holistic Alpha Affiliate account, Your accounts will be terminated and all Commissions pending payout will be immediately forfeited by You to Holistic Alpha.
Commissions are paid only for transactions that actually occur between Holistic Alpha and a Sale and in which payment is received by Holistic Alpha. If payment for a Sold Product later results in a refund or chargeback, and if a Commission was paid to You for that Sold Account payment, then the Commission will be deducted from Your future Commissions.
If Holistic Alpha determines, in its sole and exclusive discretion, that any Sale was procured fraudulently or as a result of any violation of this Agreement or applicable law, no Commission will be earned by You or paid by Holistic Alpha for such Sale and, for past sales, such payment amounts shall be deducted from Your future Commissions, and Holistic Alpha may terminate this Agreement immediately, without notice, and without Holistic Alpha having any liability to You.
SECTION 5 - TERM AND TERMINATION
The term of this Agreement will begin the earlier of (i) when You click “I accept the Terms and Conditions” and submit; or (ii) Your participation in the Affiliate program is approved. Your participation in the Holistic Alpha Affiliate program will continue month-to-month until terminated. Either Party may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other Party thirty (30) days’ written notice of termination. If, in our sole discretion, You fail, or we suspect that You have failed, to comply with any term or provision of the Agreement or the Terms and Conditions, or violated any law, whether in connection with Your use of Holistic Alpha or otherwise, Holistic Alpha may take any action that it deems necessary, including without limitation to terminating the Agreement or suspending Your access to the Affiliate website (“Website”) at any time without notice to You. In addition, if, based on our data, you have a dispute rate greater than 2%, we may terminate this Agreement or suspend your access to the Website at any time without notice to You. In such instances as described above, and in our sole discretion, we may terminate our relationship and suspend any accounts owned/controlled by You. For the avoidance of doubt, and without limitation for purposes of the foregoing, any violation of the required disclosure will be deemed a material breach of this Agreement. See Appendix A, Section 2, Disclosure. In the event this Agreement is canceled due to Your breach, You immediately forfeit all Commissions and any other payments owed to You or that may in the future be owed to You without any further liability by Holistic Alpha to You. This Agreement may terminate automatically if You earn no (zero) Commissions over a 12 month period.
If this Agreement is terminated or canceled, then all provisions that, by their nature, should survive, will survive, including, but not necessarily limited to, all limitations of liability, disclaimers of warranties, indemnity obligations, mandatory arbitration and class action waiver provisions, and exceptions to arbitration. All representations and warranties undertaken by You shall also survive termination or cancellation of this Agreement and/or Your Holistic Alpha account.
SECTION 6 - ADDITIONAL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
In addition to Your other representations and warranties herein, You further represent and warrant that there are no prior or pending government investigations or inquiries of, or prosecutions against You by the Federal Trade Commission (“FTC”), any other federal or state governmental agency, or any industry regulatory authority, anywhere in the world, nor any prior or pending private lawsuits against You which relate to alleged intentional torts or alleged violation of any consumer protection or advertising laws. If You become the subject of such an investigation, inquiry, prosecution, or lawsuit any time after this Agreement is executed, You are required to notify Holistic Alpha of the same within 24 hours. Holistic Alpha, in its sole and exclusive discretion, may immediately terminate Your participation in Holistic Alpha’ Affiliate program, as well as immediately terminate this Agreement, based on any investigation, proceeding, or lawsuit identified pursuant to this paragraph.
SECTION 7 - ENTIRE AGREEMENT
This Agreement, Appendix A below, along with Holistic Alpha’ standard Terms and Conditions, represents the entire agreement between the Parties and supersedes any other written or oral agreement between the Parties as pertaining to Your Affiliate application and, if approved, Your rights and responsibilities as an Affiliate. In the event of a direct conflict between the Terms and Conditions and this Agreement, this Agreement shall govern.
Additional Terms of the Affiliate Agreement and Advertising Rules
These Advertising Rules apply to all activities of Affiliate:
1. General Compliance. Affiliate shall publish or otherwise distribute advertisements in strict compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, laws prohibiting deceptive and misleading advertising and marketing, email marketing laws (including the federal CAN-SPAM Act (15 U.S.C. § 7701)), data protection laws (including but not limited to the European Union General Data Protection Regulation, U.K. Data Protection Act, California Consumer Privacy Act, and Brazilian General Data Protection Regulation), laws governing testimonials (including the FTC’s Revised Endorsements and Testimonials Guides (16 CFR Part 255 of the Code of Federal Regulations)), and all guidelines issued by the FTC. Affiliate is solely responsible for ensuring Affiliate’s compliance with all laws. Affiliates are strictly prohibited from making claims concerning the products and services offered by Holistic Alpha that are inconsistent with, or beyond the scope of marketing materials produced and made available by Holistic Alpha on Holistic Alpha website, www.holisticalpha.com. Affiliate is prohibited from publishing or otherwise distributing advertisements by telemarketing, fax, or text messaging in any form to any device. Affiliate shall not offer monetary incentives, such as rewards points, cash, or prizes to Prospects in return for their response to an advertisement. Affiliate may, however, offer Prospects information and materials of tangible value for reduced or no charge, but only so long as Affiliate accurately describes and delivers such information and materials to the Prospect. Holistic Alpha retains the sole and exclusive discretion to determine whether Affiliate’s advertising and conduct is in compliance with all laws (but Holistic Alpha shall not be required to advise Affiliates on such matters).
2. Disclosure. On any website that Affiliate advertises any Holistic Alpha service or product, Affiliate must plainly display (i.e., not in a link, or in small font) disclaimer language, such as:
Disclosure: I am an independent Holistic Alpha Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from Holistic Alpha. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of Holistic Alpha or its parent company, Mathis Marketing LLC.
3. Non-Disparagement. Affiliate is not permitted to comment negatively about or disparage the products, affiliates, or services of Holistic Alpha or any other person or entity, including without limitation the products or services of a Holistic Alpha competitor. Affiliate is not permitted to engage in any unlawful or deceptive actions with respect to search engine optimization, including, but not limited to, using any technique that generates paid search results based on any trademarks of Holistic Alpha, any brand name of Holistic Alpha, or based on the trademarks or brand name of any competitor of Holistic Alpha, or any other third party. Affiliate shall not direct link to a Holistic Alpha’ sales page from any paid advertising.
4. Social Media. If Affiliate advertises on social media, then each post must comply with all of the following:
* Each post must contain @HolisticAlpha or #HolisticAlpha.
* Each post must contain #ad in a clear and conspicuous location before the text of the description and in all events before the “More” button.
* Each Facebook or Instagram post must use the platform’s “Paid Partnership” tool.
* Each YouTube post must contain the word “Ad,” “Advertisement,” “Promotion,” or “Paid Partnership” within the video itself in a font size that is clearly recognizable to the viewer and which appears persistently throughout the length of the video in the top right hand portion of the video.
If Affiliate is advertising on other forms of written social media (e.g., Facebook, Twitter), Affiliate must comply with the above disclosure restrictions as applicable to each form of social media. Affiliate must also comply with all rules of each social media platform that Affiliate uses.
5. Income and Business Opportunity Claims. Affiliates are expressly prohibited from making any claims that use of Holistic Alpha will guarantee that the user will make money. If Affiliate’s recruiting efforts include claims related to income Affiliate has made from using Holistic Alpha or as an Affiliate, the following guidelines must be adhered to:
(a) Affiliate’s statements must be completely true and accurate and supported by evidence of Affiliate’s experience; and
(b) Affiliate’s statements must be accompanied by the following disclaimer in clear and conspicuous font and placement: “These were my results. Your results will vary based on a variety of factors including Your education, effort, and market factors. There is no guarantee You will make any money.”
Affiliate is also expressly prohibited from making any express or implied claims that Holistic Alpha is or provides a business opportunity, franchise opportunity, a “business-in-a-box,” or an assisted marketing plan.
6. Holistic Alpha Trademarks. No logo, tagline, trademark, trade name, or trade dress (collectively, the “Holistic Alpha Trademarks”) owned by Holistic Alpha may be used, copied, or reproduced by any Affiliate except as set forth below. No Holistic Alpha intellectual property (or any mark confusingly similar to any Holistic Alpha intellectual property) is to be registered as a trademark in any country or registered as a domain name by Affiliate in any way in any country.
Subject to the restrictions below, approved Affiliates are granted a limited, revocable, non-transferrable, and non-assignable license to use the “Holistic Alpha®” trademark, to advertise Holistic Alpha online. Any time Affiliate uses the word “Holistic Alpha” it must be immediately followed by “®”. Affiliate may not use “Holistic Alpha” or other Holistic Alpha’ trademarks as part of any URL, domain or website name.
Holistic Alpha retains exclusive ownership of all Holistic Alpha’ Trademarks and other intellectual property and all of its rights therein. Affiliate shall not promote or provide services to any other business or person that is infringing any of Holistic Alpha’ intellectual property.
7. Complaint Notification. Affiliate must notify Company of any complaint received by Affiliate regarding any advertisements within twenty-four (24) hours of receiving such complaint. Notice should be sent to [email protected].
8. Independent Contractor. Affiliates are independent contractors of Holistic Alpha. It is the express understanding and intention of the Parties that no relationship of master and servant nor principal and agent shall exist between Holistic Alpha and You by virtue of this Agreement. You have no right to act on behalf of or bind Holistic Alpha in any way, nor share in the profits or losses of Holistic Alpha. The only compensation available to You is set forth in this Agreement. You are solely and exclusively responsible and liable for all of Your acts or omissions.
9. NO WARRANTY; NO LEADS. Holistic Alpha does not promise, guarantee or warrant Your business success, income, or sales. You understand and acknowledge that Holistic Alpha will not at any time provide sales leads or referrals to You. You understand and agree further that this is not a business opportunity, a franchise opportunity, a “business-in-a-box,” or an assisted marketing plan. You are responsible for procuring and paying for any and all materials and resources necessary to operate as an Affiliate as You determine in Your sole discretion.
IN NO EVENT SHALL Holistic Alpha’s LIABILITY TO YOU OR YOUR BUSINESS EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF THREE (3) TIMES THE PAYMENTS PAID BY YOU TO Holistic Alpha FOR THE MONTH PRECEDING THE DATE IN WHICH THE FACTS GIVING RISE TO A CLAIM AGAINST Holistic Alpha OCCURRED OR TWO-THOUSAND DOLLARS ($2,000), WHICHEVER IS GREATER.
11. DISPUTE RESOLUTION BY MANDATORY BINDING ARBITRATION, CLASS ACTION WAIVER, & GOVERNING LAW. As explained in Holistic Alpha’s Terms and Conditions, any controversy or claim arising out of or related to this Agreement or Your relationship with us that cannot be resolved through negotiation within 120 days shall be resolved by binding, confidential arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”), and judgment on the award rendered may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The sections of the Terms and Conditions entitled “DISPUTE RESOLUTION BY MANDATORY BINDING ARBITRATION AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER,” “Holistic Alpha’ ADDITIONAL REMEDIES,” and “GOVERNING LAW AND VENUE” are expressly incorporated herein by reference. Please review the Terms and Conditions for more information.
12. Indemnity. You agree to protect, defend, indemnify and hold harmless Holistic Alpha, its officers, directors, employees, owner(s), and parent company(ies) and assigns from and against all claims, demands, and causes of action of every kind and character without limitation arising out of Your conduct, acts, or omissions related to Your application and/or performance of this Agreement including, but not limited to, any breach of this Agreement. Your indemnity obligation includes, but is not limited to, any third party claim against Holistic Alpha for liability or payments for damages caused by, or other liability relating to, You. This provision expressly survives the termination of this Agreement.
13. Severability. In the event any provision of this Agreement is inconsistent with or contrary to any applicable law, rule, or regulation, the provision shall be deemed to be modified to the extent required to comply with the law, rule, or regulation, and this Agreement and the Terms and Conditions, as so modified, shall continue in full force and effect.
14. Modification/Amendments. This Agreement and Holistic Alpha’s standard Terms and Conditions may be modified by Holistic Alpha at any time, with or without prior notice to You. Amendments or modifications to this Agreement or the Terms and Conditions will be binding on You when they are sent to You via email, or are posted in the affiliate center. No amendment to this Agreement or the Terms and Conditions shall be valid unless prepared or signed by Holistic Alpha. Your continued acceptance of Commission payments constitutes Your acceptance to any modifications or amendments to this Agreement and the Terms and Conditions.
Copyright 2023 - Mathis Marketing LLC dba Holistic Alpha - All Rights Reserved